Replacing Public Benefits Lost Due to Wildfires

Hey here is a helpful tip that might benefit some of you.

  • People who get SNAP but lost food they had already purchased due to fire/spoilage because of the fires or evacuation can get replacement benefits.
  • People who lost their Oregon Trail Card (the electronic benefit card for TANF and SNAP benefits) in the fire/evacuation.
  •  Individuals on the Oregon Health Plan (OHP) who lost prescriptions and/or durable medical equipment (oxygen tanks, CPAP machines, walkers, diabetic supplies, prosthetics, etc.) can get replacements from OHP. 

Go to For more info.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s